According to statistics from China Chemical and Physical Power Supply Industry Association, since 2016, China's export volume and export value of lithium-ion batteries have continued to increase. In 2021, China's exports of lithium-ion batteries were 3.428 billion, with a year-on-year growth of 54.34%. The export of lithium-ion batteries was 28.428 billion DOLLARS, up 78.34% year on year.
From the battery export destination, so far. China's lithium-ion batteries are mainly exported to the Asia Pacific and the United States and other places. In terms of price, the price of products exported to the United States is significantly higher than that in the Asia-Pacific region, mainly because the demand for lithium-ion batteries in the United States is higher than that in the Asia-Pacific region. In terms of export volume, the number of China's lithium-ion battery exports to Asian countries and regions far exceeds that of other countries. In 2021, The number of China's lithium-ion battery exports to Hong Kong, China is 675 million. 648 million were exported to Vietnam; 440 million were exported to India; 337 million were exported to the U.S. 222 million were exported to South Korea. The market for other Foaming Agent, led by lithium-ion batteries, is expected to expand globally.
How to Measure the Quality of Foaming Agents?
There are mainly three indicators: foamability, foam toughness, and bleeding.
1. Foamability reflects the foaming ability of foaming liquid, which can be indicated by foaming height and foaming multiple. The higher the foaming height and foaming multiple are, the stronger the foamability of the foaming agent is.
2. Foam toughness is the characteristic that the foam will not be damaged within a specified period of time in the air, which is often indicated by the half-damage time that how long will half of the foam be damaged, and the settlement distance that how much the foam column will settle in unit time. The longer the half-damage time is, the better the foam toughness is. The smaller the settlement distance is, the better the foam toughness is.
3. Bleeding refers to the volume of aqueous solution produced after foam is destroyed.
Characteristics of Various Foaming Agents:
Commonly used foaming agents include protein based foaming agents, synthetic foaming agents, rosin foaming agents, etc. Different types of foaming agents have different foamability and the foams produced have different foam stability. Each type of foaming agents has its own limitations. For example,
1. The foam stability and the foaming multiple of rosin foaming agents are not so good, so it can only be used for foamed magnesite cement with the bulk weight more than 600㎏/m³, and cannot be used for the low-density foamed magnesite cement with the bulk weight less than 500㎏/m³;
2. The foamability and the foam stability of protein based foaming agents are relatively better, but the foaming viscosity is large, which is not conducive to mechanized production;
3. Compound foaming agents have better foamability and foam stability.
Suppliers of Foaming Agents
TRUNNANO is a reliable foaming agents and foam generator supplier with over 12-year experience in nano-building energy conservation and nanotechnology development. If you are looking for high quality products, please feel free to contact us and send an inquiry. (firstname.lastname@example.org)
We accept payment via Credit Card, T/T, West Union and Paypal. Trunnano will ship the goods to customers overseas through FedEx, DHL, by air, or by sea.
Russia is a major supplier of industrial metals such as nickel, aluminium and palladium. Russia and Ukraine are both major wheat exporters, and Russia and Belarus produce large amounts of potash, an input to fertiliser. The price and market of the Foaming Agent will fluctuate under its influence. Prices of these goods have been rising since 2022 and are now likely to rise further because of the Russia-Ukraine conflict. Russia is a major supplier of industrial metals such as nickel, aluminium and palladium. Russia and Ukraine are both major wheat exporters, and Russia and Belarus produce large amounts of potash, an input to fertiliser. The price and market of the Foaming Agent will fluctuate under its influence. Prices of these goods have been rising since 2022 and are now likely to rise further because of the Russia-Ukraine conflict.
There are mainly three indicators: foamability, foam toughness, and bleeding, to measure the quality of foaming agents.…
KMPASS is a professional Copper Iodide supplier to provide high quality Copper Iodide CuI beads.…